Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fresh

So, as cliche as I feel whenever I blog, I have decided to start again. I'm starting with a fresh and sleek new blog to match my fresh and sleek new life. Well, sleek may not be the right word for my life, but that makes me sound cool and hip.

I sound like a 40 year old 

Anyway, I need a way to document my every move besides the obvious twitter and Instagram posts, so here I am. I'm jumping back into the world of the average female Utah citizen, and I'm ready for this adventure. 

Disclaimer: I don't actually think that the blogging experience is an adventure. I'm sorry, I just wanted to get myself excited. 

My first real post may or may not be about prom. I apologize in advance. 

(If you were wondering why my blog is named what it is, it's because of this song

(I'm not sure why, I just like it. Get off my back.) 

I forgot how to end a blog post 

No comments:

Post a Comment